📢 Do you have the facts about gambling and gaming for young people?
ℹ GamCare is offering free education and support to young people, professionals and parents via “BigDeal”. BigDeal is leading source of information, advice and support for anyone affected by problem gambling.
Usually, the answer is no. For some people, it’s fun and thrilling to play occasionally. For others, it might become a problem and be difficult to know when and how to stop.
If you’re reading this, we’re guessing that you’re someone who wants to find out a little bit more about gambling, whether it’s for yourself or someone you know.
That’s why BigDeal exists. BigDeal is brought to you by GamCare, the national charity supporting anyone with gambling problems.
- Increase your knowledge about gambling – what it is, how it works and why people do it
- Find out how to make responsible decisions
- Learn about problem gambling and how it might affect you or someone you know.
- Hear real stories and take helpful quizzes in our explore section
- Learn about the support that’s out there for anyone affected by a gambling problem, especially the National Gambling HelpLine (operated by GamCare)
⚠️ PLEASE REGISTER BELOW FOR A REFERRAL TO GAMCARE – BIGDEAL