Would you like to join the Brain Injury Matters (NI) Community Fundraising Network?
Your fundraising efforts will directly help sustain & develop the work of Brain Injury Matters (NI) with children, young people, adults and families affected by Acquired Brain Injuries
Brain Injury Matters (NI) was established in 2013 as an independent regional third sector organisation supporting, promoting and empowering those individuals and families affected by acquired brain injury.
Since then, BIM (NI) has developed a reputation for developing and delivering a range of innovative programmes and initiatives led by a diverse team of clinicians.
BIM (NI) work together to develop programmes to help you become more independent, achieve your goals and help you adjust to life with brain injury.
Services vary according to age and individual need:
- Children and Youth services for age 0-18
- Adult services for age 18+
- Counselling service (face to face and telephone)
- Training service
The Community Fundraising groups will help lead local fundraising efforts supporting the sustainability of services for individuals living with and affected by acquired brain injury throughout Northern Ireland.
Groups will be supported by BIM staff and volunteers, be constituted, meet regularly and will be committed to their own targets and priorities as well organising and hosting events throughout the year within their local community.
5 Reasons to join a Brain Injury Matters Community Fundraising Group:
- Promote the work of Brain Injury Matters in your local area by becoming an ambassador for the charity
- Meet new people and share exciting experiences
- Develop new skills e.g. fundraising/event planning/accounting etc.
- Encourage and support local people
- Help to raise funds for the delivery and development of BIM services
PLEASE RESPOND BELOW TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN THIS CALL